- Pick a venue or venues for your party. Do you want to pack your day with a ton of daytime activities, or would you prefer to keep the festivities limited until the evening?
- Think: food! The key to a good bachelor party is good food. It also decreases your chances of losing some members of your party too early; therefore, it is probably even a good idea to plan your activities around eating times.
- Determine daytime and nighttime activities for your party. What are some fun activities you can do during the day? Where do you want to be sure to go at night?
- The Press Lounge
- The Spot Karaoke Lounge NYC
- Spyglass Rooftop Bar
- VIP Experience: The perfect bachelor party setting awaits in The 40/40 Club, a deluxe lounge doubling as an all-American sports bar. Co-owned and renovated by hip hop celebrity Jay-Z, the penthouse club offers high class entertainment with a view. Purchase an exclusive bachelor party package or rent out one of the lavish VIP rooms for the groom.
- All-in-One Experience: At LAVO you can whet your appetite for both food and dancing. An elegant Italian bistro occupies the upper level, while the lower level features a luxurious club complete with disco balls and one-of-a-kind cocktails. Start your party upstairs and then make your way down to the dance floor.
NYC Bachelor Party Ideas: Things To Do & Places to Have One
If you want something different then the usual Vegas experience, put the Big Apple on your list of bachelor party destinations. With exceptional nightlife, award-winning restaurants, and a spectacular skyline to boot, New York City is the place to be for the ultimate bachelor party. The following is a list of possible activities to help plan your bachelor party in the city that never sleeps. Whether for a day or a weekend, NYC offers both daytime and nighttime options to guarantee a memorable celebration for the end of bachelorhood.
Planning Bachelor Parties in NYC
Here are the steps you need to take in order to plan a successful bachelor party:
Selecting Your NYC Bachelor Party Location
More than likely, bars and restaurants are going to be a feature of your bachelor party. Take a look at the bars and restaurants in New York City that we recommend.
Popular Bachelor Party Bars in NYC
It is pretty obvious that NYC has an amazing nightlife. If you’re into playing classic video games while drinking beer, check out Barcade, or if you want to visit one of the oldest bars in NYC, head to McSorley’s Old Ale House. For more bar options for your NYC bachelor party, check out these hot spots:
Popular Bachelor Party Restaurants in NYC
Known for its exceptional dining, NYC has many renowned restaurants that deserve a visit. Whatever your tastes may be, the city hosts a variety of cuisines at various price points. For a guys' night out, try Keens, a good old-fashioned steakhouse, or check out Butter, which offers a cozy dining experience with delicious, locally-sourced food from Food Network Chef Alexandra Guarnaschelli. For more dining options for your NYC bachelor party, check out these hot spots:
Daytime Bachelor Party Ideas in New York City
1. Sports Games
What better way to spend the day with the guys than to indulge in your sporting rivalries? Catch a Yankee ballgame, visit Madison Square Garden, or, if you want to save some money, check out one of NYC’s many sports bars and duke it out there, like SideBAR, a chic sports bar that has tasty cuisine, top-notch drinks, and twenty-one HD TVs and projectors. Make sure you know which bars support your team though, or you may end up in enemy territory!
2. The Harbor
If you want to take a break from the hustle and bustle of the city, spend the day out on the water! New York Harbor is one of the largest in the world and offers both leisure and party boating services. Bring along some appetizers and a pack of drinks for a relaxing daytime sail, or have a lively night aboard one of the party cruises. For a daytime excursion, try Classic Harbor Line’s Schooner Adirondack. To have a memorable party on the water, check out Skyline Cruises.
If you've got a diverse group of friends for your bachelor party, golf is usually a crowd pleaser. Hit the green and enjoy the city skyline backdrop at one of NYC’s courses. Home to Bethpage State Park, two-time site of the U.S. Open, New York City offers great courses for all skill levels. If public courses are too crowded for you, try a private course for a little extra money. Check out Pound Ridge Golf Club, which is known for its beautiful landscaping and challenging course.
4. Cigar Lounges
An impending wedding can be stressful, and the groom might need to sit back and relax. A cigar lounge is just the place to unwind and quite literally blow off some smoke. New York City offers some great cigar spots that exhibit both class and comfort. Whether you would like to leisurely smoke in an exclusive lounge setting or enjoy a cigar with dinner, New York has a variety of options. Here are a few options:
Nighttime Bachelor Party Ideas in New York City
Let’s not forget the notorious nightlife in the Big Apple! Let's face it, New York was made for a bachelor party. With upscale clubs and bars all over the city, there are plenty of opportunities for an unforgettable, late night. From music venues to rooftop parties to dance clubs, New York has it all. For a lively night in your last days of bachelorhood, try one of these versatile nightlife venues:
Author: Nicole Catatao