- 1 ounce Peppermint Schnapps
- 1 ounce Coffee Liqueur
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add three ounces of vodka, half a teaspoon of lime juice and an ounce of ginger syrup. (This is the tricky part, since ginger syrup isn’t easy to come by. Ask for it at your local liquor store, or, if you’re really feeling bold, make it yourself.)
- Add a twist of lemon or lime, pour and serve.
- Combine 1 ¼ ounces Captain Morgan and 6 ounces hot apple cider in a mug.
- Dust the rim of the mug with sugar and cinnamon (one tablespoon each) and enjoy!
- 1 part Grey Goose vodka
- 1 part pumpkin butter (which you’ll have to make yourself)
- ½ parts triple sec and simple syrup
- Pinches of cinnamon, clove, nutmeg, and ginger
Fun Fall Cocktails
Well, it’s that time: fall is finally upon us. For most of the country it means red and yellow falling leaves, thick sweaters and colorful scarves, and evenings warming up by the fireplace. For Californians, however, fall means pumpkin lattes and seasonally themed parties. And when you’re in the mood to celebrate the season, there’s no better way than with a festive fall cocktail. Check out these recipes, and be prepared for your mouths to water:
The Chai-Lai-Lai: Chai is a creamy, spiced treat that you can enjoy all-year round, but it’s especially satisfying after a walk in the crisp, autumn air. And it’s so simple to give your tea some extra seasonal flavor! Just pour yourself an 8-ounce cup of chai tea, and then combine the following:
Top off your drink with a shot of whipped cream (or, if you’re like me, a lot of whipped cream) and sprinkle on a finishing touch of nutmeg. It’s a great after-dinner drink!
The Gingertini: Ginger is one of those distinctive fall flavors that we just can’t get enough of. This recipe requires a little more effort, but once you take a sip you’ll know all the shaking and mixing was worth it! Whether your hosting a Holiday party in your home, or another event location, the Gingertini's presentation makes it a perfect fall cocktail for any Holiday event. So how do you make it?
The Cinnamon Toast: This kind of drink practically begs for gentle falling snow outside and a beautiful space with a roaring fireplace: it’s just that darn autumnal. Quick and easy to put together, the Cinnamon Toast is a great way to unwind with your friends after a long week at the office:
The Pumpkin Divine: There is no question that pumpkin is the quintessential fall flavor. We equate pumpkins with the season’s beginning, and we incorporate them into our lives unceasingly for months. Pumpkin scented candles, pumpkins on the porch. Pumpkin flavor in our pies, breads, and stuffings. So why not put some pumpkin in our cocktails too? This cocktail is sure to be a hit at any fall function you attend! You will need a more ingredients than in our previous recipes, specifically the following:
Once you’ve got all your ingredients ready, the fun (and easy) part begins! Simply combine all your ingredients in a cocktail shaker with ice, then shake and strain into cocktail glasses. Pumpkin-y delicious!